Monday, November 20, 2006

Rufus Makes His Dog Show Debut

Rufus competed for the first time at the Whidbey Island Kennel Club dog show this weekend in Monroe, WA. He did a great job of standing still when he was supposed to stand still (for the most part, although he REALLY wanted to play with the six month old puppy in line behind us on the first day).



Below are two videos Kelly took of us at the show. The first shows me stacking him for the judge in our first class (in which we were the sole contestant). The second shows him in a line of dogs after we came back in the ring for our second appearance (Rufus and I are second from the right).






I was so happy with how well he behaved that I pulled him into my lap for a big hug as soon as we got home.


Being a teenager, this thrilled him...

No comments: