Monday, April 23, 2007

Rufus makes a friend

Kelly is starting to think about her next canine companion, and has her heart set on a Great Dane. It was therefore an interesting coincidence that Rufus and I met a lovily young lady named Bella on a recent outing to the park.

From Rufus Meets B...

After getting acquainted, Rufus and Bella checked out the over pooches at the park

From Rufus Meets B...

They then got down to some serious, physical paytime.
From Rufus Meets B...

Rufus made one or two attempts to "put a leg over", but Bella quickly shut down this cheeky behavior.

From Rufus Meets B...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww just gorgeous! Love this blog, the stories in pictures are great. My partner and I have a 6 month old fawn dane girl called Kaya, and we are eager to get her a little brother. You latest photos of 'the introduction of Cooper' just make me want another addition to the family even more! I have added your blog to my faves and will be checking back regularly! Oh and if you want to check out Kaya's blog, its http://littlekaya.photoblog.com - pics back from when she was a little pup just like Cooper!